Do you need to convert videos to Instagram?
If you choose a video to post on Instagram but cannot click Next in the application, this is possible because your video is saved in a file format that is not supported by Instagram. Let’s see how to upload MOV videos on Instagram.
For example, a similar screen might appear where the next step will not begin and the selected video will not be uploaded even if the video file is displayed in the Instagram gallery.
The most likely explanation is that your video might not meet Instagram file type, frame speed, size, length, or size specifications.
What are the Instagram video requirements?
Make sure your video has the right specifications to make sure it works on Instagram. For videos in your regular feed, these are:
- Video format: MP4 or MOV
- Audio: AAC
- Video codec: H.264
- Frame rate: 30 frames. / C or lower
- Dimensions: 1080p or less
- Playing time: maximum of 60 seconds
- File size limit: 15MB
In the Instagram story, most of these specifications are identical with a few key differences:
- Duration: Instagram videos can be a maximum of 15 seconds in length (although you can split longer videos into 15-second chunks).
- Dimensions: Instagram stories are displayed vertically in 9:16 aspect ratio, the minimum size is 600 x 1067 and the maximum size is 1080 x 1920
For IGTV, your video must be MP4 and meets the following requirements:
- Uploading IGTV mobile devices can take up to 15 minutes and uploading a PC for up to one hour
- IGTV videos can be either full screen (9:16) or horizontal (16: 9).
- The frame rate for IGTV video must be at least 30 frames per second with a minimum resolution of 720
- Videos up to 10 minutes can have a maximum size of 650MB. Longer videos can be 3.6 GB in size
- If your video is in a different format or uses a different video or audio codec, you must convert it to MP4 first before posting it on Instagram.
With our website, you can convert videos to Instagram quickly and easily.
How to convert videos with pinterestdownloader.online to Instagram:
Step 1: Enter the https://www.pinterestdownloader.online and select the video that you want to convert.
After creating a free account and registering open pinterestdownloader.online Utilities and select your video. You can upload from your computer or drag and drop your video into this field in the pinterestdownloader.online control panel to begin.
Drag and drop conversion videos: The converter accepts various video formats as input. This works best in the latest version of Google Chrome on desktop or laptop computers. If your video file isn’t already on your computer, copy it from your cell phone using Google Drive or Dropbox, or AirDrop if you are using an Apple device.
Step 2: Choose MP4 as the output format: Go through the customization settings and make sure MP4 is selected. This is the best file format suitable for uploading to Instagram.
- Optimize for MP4
- Here you can also edit your video so that it matches the aspect ratio of Instagram videos:
- Choose 720p below the resolution
Step 3: Convert your video: After you make the correct settings, convert your videos to get Instagram-supported videos.
When processing is complete, you can save the file and then upload it to Instagram by copying it back to your mobile device and selecting it in the Instagram app! Make sure the compression makes the video small enough:
Our website is an online video compressor and converter that makes sharing video files easier than ever before. It’s free and everything done in the browser requires no prior knowledge or software installation!